Chamonix is an alpine climbing paradise; incredible access to high quality routes on a variety of terrain. Chamonix is best experienced over several days, and climbing the routes that are in the best condition.
- Aiguille de l'M, Arête NNE
- Aiguille du Midi, Voie Rébuffat
- Dent du Géant, Arête N
- Petite Aiguille Verte, Voie Normale
- Aiguille du Midi, Cosmiques Arête
- Aiguilles Crochues Traverse
- Aiguille de l'Index, Arête SE
- Gran Paradiso 4016m, a nice alternative to Mont Blanc
Recommended trip length - 6 days
Max ratio 2:1
You do not need to have any previous experience to come and alpine climb in Chamonix. There are perfect routes to learn on with friendly access. However, the more experience you have, the more challenging routes we will be able to attempt. A good level of fitness is always important to have in the mountains, endurance and strength.